By Juraj Hromkovic
By Jim Brosseau
By Guy Cousineau,Michel Mauny,K. Callaway
By Edmund Zehoo
Oracle software convey four Recipes presents an example-based method of studying program Expressthe ground-breaking, quick software improvement platform integrated with each Oracle Database license. The recipes layout is perfect for the quick-study who simply desires a great instance or to kick commence their pondering and get pointed within the correct direction.
The recipes disguise the gamut of software convey improvement. writer and alertness show professional Edmund Zehoo indicates how you can create information access displays, visualize information within the kind of stories and charts, enforce validation and back-end good judgment, and masses extra. options are awarded in a simple problem/solution layout, that you could replica and adapt in your personal use. certain dialogue for every resolution deepens your realizing and aids in customizing the options to suit your specific improvement challenges.
- Teaches program exhibit through an example-based layout
- Takes you from newbie to intermediate point
- Shows how one can construct a fully-functional net shop in exactly one hour
What youll learn
- Create internet program types and tables
- Customize program feel and appear
- Visualize facts through experiences, calendars, maps, and charts
- Globalize functions in aid of language and local adjustments
- Implement advanced company common sense
- Optimize the functionality of program show
- Protect purposes from defense threats
Who this booklet is for
Oracle program exhibit four Recipes is geared toward net program builders, PL/SQL builders, and database directors wishing to profit and use Oracles groundbreaking instrument for quick developmentApplication show. The booklet is a quick-study and is ideal for the reader who wishes just a stable instance to paintings from, customise, and adapt.
By Stanislaw Jarzabek
By Gilbert Brands
Dieses Lehrbuch vermittelt sehr detailliert die zentralen Konzepte der Programmierung in C++. Dabei wird anhand vielfältiger, komplexer Problemstellungen die Entwicklung korrekten und wiederverwendbaren Codes gezeigt und zudem eine Programmiertechnik vorgestellt, die typische Fehler und Inkonsistenzen zu vermeiden hilft.
In den einzelnen Kapiteln werden Grundlagen und fortgeschrittene Themen zu speedy allen Gebieten der Programmierung unter C++ betrachtet. Die exakte algorithmisch-mathematische Herangehensweise steht dabei stets im Vordergrund.
Der Leser wird schrittweise anhand praktischer Aufgaben an die Problemstellungen herangeführt. Die fortgeschrittene Programmiertechnik mittels Templates und die ausführliche Untersuchung der Genauigkeit von Berechnungen sollen zudem
die Bedeutung mathematischer Konzepte deutlich machen und Wissenslücken schließen.
Diesem Werk liegen langjährige praktische Erfahrungen in der Entwicklung von Prozessleitsystemen sowie in der Lehre zur Programmierung zugrunde.
Download PDF by Elizabeth Woodward,Steffan Surdek,Matthew Ganis: A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum (IBM Press)
By Elizabeth Woodward,Steffan Surdek,Matthew Ganis
Succeed with Scrum in Even the biggest, most complicated dispensed improvement Projects
Forewords by means of Ken Schwaber, Scott Ambler, Roman Pichler, and Matthew Wang
This is the 1st finished, functional advisor for Scrum practitioners operating in large-scale disbursed environments. Written via 3 of IBM’s major Scrum practitioners—in shut collaboration with the IBM QSE Scrum group of greater than one thousand contributors worldwide—this e-book deals particular, actionable suggestions for everybody who desires to be triumphant with Scrum within the enterprise.
Readers will keep on with a trip throughout the lifecycle of a dispensed Scrum undertaking, from envisioning items and establishing groups to getting ready for dash making plans and working retrospectives. every one bankruptcy offers a baseline drawn from “conventional” Scrum, then discusses extra concerns confronted by way of allotted groups, and provides particular best-practice options, possible choices, and guidance the authors have pointed out via tough, empirical experience.
Using real-world examples, the booklet demonstrates the way to follow key Scrum practices, comparable to look-ahead making plans in geographically disbursed environments. Readers also will achieve beneficial new insights into the agile administration of advanced challenge and technical domains.
- Developing person tales and dealing with Product proprietors as a disbursed team
- Recognizing and solving the issues Scrum may possibly exhibit in present processes
- Engaging in additional effective free up and dash planning
- Conducting excessive, short day-by-day Scrum conferences in disbursed environments
- Managing cultural and language differences
- Resolving dependencies, appearing widespread integration, and keeping transparency in geographically disbursed environments
- Successfully operating distant software program experiences and demos
- Brainstorming what labored and what didn’t, to enhance destiny Sprints
This ebook could be an crucial source for each crew chief, member, product proprietor, or supervisor operating with Scrum or different agile tools in any disbursed software program improvement organization.
By Richard E. Silverman
This pocket consultant is definitely the right on-the-job better half to Git, the disbursed model regulate process. It offers a compact, readable advent to Git for brand spanking new clients, in addition to a connection with universal instructions and tactics for these of you with Git experience.
Written for Git model 1.8.2, this convenient task-oriented consultant is equipped round the simple model regulate capabilities you would like, resembling making commits, solving error, merging, and looking out history.
- Examine the kingdom of your venture at previous issues in time
- Learn the fundamentals of constructing and making adjustments to a repository
- Create branches such a lot of humans can paintings on a venture simultaneously
- Merge branches and reconcile the adjustments between them
- Clone an latest repository and proportion adjustments with push/pull commands
- Examine and alter your repository’s devote history
- Access distant repositories, utilizing diverse community protocols
- Get recipes for achieving numerous universal tasks
Einführung in UML: Analyse und Entwurf von Software (German by van Randen,Bercker,Fieml,Christian Bercker,Julian Fieml PDF
By van Randen,Bercker,Fieml,Christian Bercker,Julian Fieml
By Markus Nebel